Both theatres are versatile and boast retractable seating allowing for a great deal of flexibility. In a flat floor mode, the auditorium has capacity for 1,000 general floor admission and 200 reserved seating. WiFi is also provided throughout the Centre so you can stay connected.
Some interesting facts:
- The longest truss in the building is 25 metres and weighs 20 tonne
- There are 3,000 cubic metres of concrete in the Entertainment Centre
- It took four years to build from its original concept in July 2004 until its completion in July 2008
- There are 24 switchboards, 1200 light fittings, 250 power outlets, 280 special purpose power outlets and 200km of cabling
- The stage in the Auditorium measures 15 metres wide by 11 metres deep