Experience fresh and mouth-watering cuisine in our Gallery Restaurant. Pre-show dinner packages available for;
- $39 (purchased separate to show/ticket). Bookings direct through the box office ONLY 1300 788 503.
All meals are freshly prepared on site using local suppliers. We ask that to assist us in providing you with your preferred menu choice, please call the Box Office at least 1 week prior to the show to place your order. Due to limited seasonal produce If you do not place an order prior to the show we are unable to guarantee your selected option.
If you have a pre-show dinner booked for an upcoming show please contact the Box Office to place your order on 1300 788 503 or email your order to email@example.com
- Dinner service begins 2 hours prior to the show in the Gallery Function Room.
- Dinner bookings close a few days prior to the event, please see the event page for specific date.
- Dinner bookings must be pre purchased.
- Menu is subject to change, and dinner may be cancelled if minimum numbers are not reached.
- Pre ordering your menu is highly recommended
To select a pre-show dinner package when booking your tickets just select Dinner + Show when you purchase your ticket.
(Current Menu Download available, please note menus are subject to change) Please email our Box Office or call on 1300 788 503 for more information.
Please note: Dinner packages include main and dessert.
Pre-show Pizza Packages
For selected shows enjoy a freshly made pizza and beverage package from just $15* (when purchased with a show ticket or $18 if purchased on the night of the event)
Pizza options include:
- Hawaiian w/ tomato, ham, pineapple & mozzarella
- Vegetarian w/ chargrilled Mediterranean veg w/ rocket pesto
- Margherita w/ tomato & mozzarella
- Pepperoni w/ onion, tomato, roasted capsicum, pepperoni & mozzarella
- Meat Lover w/ salami, ham, beef & tomato relish
Tandoori Chicken w/ cashews & sweet chilli mint yogurt
Beverage includes: Beer (Carlton Dry & Cascade Light) OR house wine OR soft drink
Encore Café & Bar
Make this your new regular hang out with the best coffee and an awesome vibe to match. Expand your theatre experience as the sun warms your back at this gorgeous cafe. Serving a selection of Twinning’s Tea and Daily Grind Coffee, sweets and cakes, assorted sandwiches and light meals, as well as a fully licensed bar.
On show nights you can also enjoy quick snacks including hot chips and cheese plates.
The Encore Cafe is open Monday to Friday, 8.00am - 2.00pm. (Click here for the daytime menu)
Why not skip the queue and phone for coffee! 02 4429 5762
At the Shoalhaven Entertainment Centre, our catering embodies quality, style and service. From tea for 2 to a 3 course meal for 500, the cuisine is as mouth-watering, as the service is friendly and timely. So relax and enjoy sumptuous food, and a selection of beverages from spirits, cocktails, beer and wine. Let the mood take you away, while we take the stress out of organising your next function. Please contact our catering coordinator for more information on 02 4429 5770.