We're excited to announce that in November 2020, the Shoalhaven Entertainment Centre upgraded to the TicketSearch ticketing platform.
It's simple to use from booking through to managing your tickets. As an added bonus, it's customisable to ensure you receive information on the performances that interest you. You can now specify your likes and interests, view your orders, and download your e-tickets all from your Shoalhaven Entertainment Centre TicketSearch account.
What do you need to do?
When you next buy a ticket, you'll be prompted to setup a TicketSearch account. Follow the instructions below to create your account and manage preferences.
To log in and set up your account please follow these instructions:
- Click on the "Update Your Account & Preferences" button below
- Select "Forgot Password or No Password Set"
- Enter your email address
- You will receive an email with your temporary password
*note - this may go to your junk folder
*tip - save SEC as a contact and allow emails from us moving forward
- Follow the instructions from the email to log in to your account
- Once logged in, check and update your contact details
- Use the navigation bar to go to Change password
- Use the navigation bar to go to News and Updates
- Select how you would like to receive information from the Shoalhaven Entertainment Centre- post, email or both
- Choose your specific interests
If you have any questions while setting up your account, please contact the Box Office on 4429 5757 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.