The Shoalhaven Entertainment Centre is seeking an inspired Marketing & Media Coordinator to lead our marketing team.
You'll work across an exciting range of projects to create, manage and implement marketing and communications plans and strategies at the south coast's leading performing arts venue.
- Develop, manage and implement the marketing and communications plans and strategies for the Shoalhaven Entertainment Centre (SEC) programs, services and brand
- Develop and implement the marketing campaign for the curated season of performing arts, community engagement, venue hire, food & beverage service, plus the Members program
- Maintain relationships with media service providers, develop and implement targeted campaigns and media activities for individual programs, events and sponsorship
- Assist in the development and delivery of a corporate sponsorship and philanthropy program
- Lead the marketing team to provide marketing and communication services, high level ticketing services, effective digital media presence, members’ services and client data integrity
This is a full time role (35 hours per week) based on the stunning NSW south coast.